Patcharin Jongjai 2021/09/17 , ( 393 views)
On 17 September 2021, Hotel Management students from the Business School joined the competition at the “8 th THM FAIR 2021” (an online platform). This event was held by the Faculty of Tourism and Hotel Management, Mahasarakham University.
The competition results were as follows:
1. For 2nd place in Personal Development Skills, the team members consisted of
1) Miss Yapaka Pawapokapinan
2) Mr. Sakrapee Sriraksa
3) Miss Panisara Siriboonma
4) Mr. Kanpawin Roonrutpuwanut
Their advisor was Ms. Wararat Boonfaeng.
2. For 2nd place in Souvenir Presentation Skills in English, the team members consisted of
1) Miss Sujittra Sridapon
2) Miss Suchanan Sridapon
Their advisors were Ms. Jirapa Sopon and Dr. Sayroong Dinkoksoong.
3. For 3rd place in Food and Beverage Stylists, the team members consisted of
1) Mr. Teerawat Salaklai
2) Miss Kanjana Boonmaton
3) Miss Piyachat Pramoonart
Their advisor was Mr. Poorit Nantasen.
4. For 3rd place in video clips entitled “New Normal Tourism”, team members consisted of
1) Miss Wimonrat Kansap
2) Mr. Weerawattanaphon Chooklin
3) Miss Sasinan Pansuwan
4) Mr. Sittichok Sriwarom
5) Miss Sudarat Tamrueang
Their advisor was Arunee Madarak.
Dr. Sirirat Chabkai, the lecturer for the program, noted that she felt proud and delighted with the students’ effort, determination, and sacrifice for the practice before the competition. She would like to thank the U-Place Hotel to support the venue and materials in order to practice.
English version by: Kanjana Manomai
Original (Thai) version by: Plern Wichaiwong
English revised by: James K. Powell II
Photos by: Plern Wichaiwong