Patcharin Jongjai 2021/02/02 , ( 531 views)
On 27 February 2021, UBU congratulated UBU students for an Honorable Mention in “the 8th Research-to-Market Competition” hosted at Chiang Mai University. The competition involved 16 universities in Thailand. The students who participated in the competition were supported by the Start Up Department, UBU Science Park. There were two teams to join the competition: Stepup and Pro-Assist, the latter winning the Honorable Mention. The team members consisted of
1) Mr. Saranuwat Mudsayamad, International Business Administration program, Business School
2) Mr. Apisak Jampadai, Business Administration program, Business School
3) Miss Tanyalak Thongpunya, International Business Administration, Business School
4) Mr. Anun Wanna, Mechanical Engineering program, Faculty of Engineering
5) Mr. Apisith Jaikaew, Information Technology program, Faculty of Science
Dr. Aroonrat Sewatatam, a Lecturer at the Business School, served as advisor for the students under the research title “ABS Medical Instrument Leg Brace Design produced by an FDM 3D Printer”, developed by Assistant Professor Dr. Kasin Rangsikanpum and Miss Preawnapa Rakngam from the Faculty of Engineering. The award is prized as evidence of UBU success.
The 8th Research-to-Market competition was supported by the Science Park Promotion Agency, Thailand, the Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation, and three science parks from the north, northeast, and south. The competition seeks to foster research and innovation from educational institutes for business use under the project named “Research-to-Market” and supports researchers and students to expand university innovation into businesses.
English version by: Kanjana Manomai
Original (Thai) version by: Tippawan Weruwanathorn
English revised by: James K. Powell II
Photos by: Start Up department, Science Park
More : link 1